Saturday, July 14, 2012

Artistic Food

Lest you think we dine cafeteria style.....just take a look.  We have a new chef, or should I say "food artist".  He is a young man who takes great delight in his food presentations!  These fruit platters are becoming a common, everyday occurance!  And they taste as good as they look.


The cupcakes along with the fruit are part of the snack we serve on arrival day.
And what would the 4th of July be without a giant flag cake!!!  I pulled the picture up on the internet and he took it from there......
honestly, what am I going to do when I go home and have to fend for myself.  Richard is quite worried about the food in our future or the lack thereof.....when I am once again in charge of the kitchen!
To say we are spoiled is an understatement!
But I am keeping the pictures and someday when I have to take a fruit plate someplace, perhaps I can duplicate this.......... or then again......
He threw together this little salad one evening when we were late getting in and dinner was cleaned up!  And he does it all with one single SHARP knife!

No comments:

Post a Comment