Thursday, February 10, 2011

Missionaries say the darndest thing.

HAPPINESS
"Just think, if I wasn't here I would be at boot camp for the Marines."
"Just being happy is a good thing."
TRACTING
"I'm really sick and I think I can't go. What if I throw up!"
"I am no longer afraid of it, just scared!"
"I'm excited now that I have done it!"
"When the lady slammed the door, I just continued to talk to her through her mail slot"
DISCOVERY
"Wow, I really think everything you've taught us is true."
"When I got my call, I didn't even know what a missionary does."
MISGUIDED
"There is no such thing as right or wrong, just different degrees of progression"
TOTAL COMMITMENT
"I'm leaving tomorrow and I'm going to baptize 1000 people!" (and she just might!")
LOVE
"We have such BIG love for each other"

2 comments:

  1. I love the "I really think everything you've taught us is true!" :D I've loved when my kids have told me that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the White on Red, Kathy, I can read without the help of a magnifying glass. haha! Even though there is cold and rain, you look toasty with your fashionable scarf and coat. I'm not disappointed. Love, Marian

    ReplyDelete